Thursday, May 7, 2015

Audition! :D

Hej, remember that awesome audition video I made for Ninja Warrior Sweden? Well, it must've impressed more people than just us hipsters, because I'm set to audition for the new season!

I first heard back from them a couple of weeks ago and was asked to submit a lot more information about myself, how much I work out and why I wanna do this (so I can go to Japan and compete in Sasuke, duuh) and while it did say "you'll be asked to go to an audition in a few weeks" I didn't dare assume I would get one... why get my hopes up, you know?

But today it was confirmed I'll be auditioning during the first week of June! I don't know where, when or how it'll happen, but I least I know that it will and that's good enough for me.

It's been a terrible week, so these were the kind of news I really needed. Now remember to send good thoughts out into the universe and hope I get to go on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, they make us feel special. (*^^*)