Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Obstacle ideas

Something with fire, you say, Chriss? I have some really good ideas in that case. They came to me just as I was about to fall asleep, which might not be when you get the best ideas, but I strongly feel that these could make Sasuke's ratings skyrocket, should they use them in Sasuke 31.

First out, I have an idea for a first stage obstacle that would be called something like the Ring of Fire, or Fire Ring, I'm not picky about which one is picked. I'm thinking it should be right before the Jumping Spider, and it would look something like this (excuse my poor Paint skills):



It's simple, really. You jump on the trampoline, dive through the ring of fire, do some kind of somersault and land on the mat like it's no big deal. No loose cloothing on this obstacle, if you know what I'm saying ...

Yes, some people might argue that it would be really dangerous if someone, idk, did something as absurd as catch on fire while attempting this, but I've already got it figured. If you do it correctly, you won't catch on fire, and if you fail and do get lit on fire, then you're just gonna land in the water below and immediately be extinguished. Perfect, right?

Next up is a third stage obstacle based on the Crazy Cliffhanger. I've heard rumors that they want to remove this obstacle, but I think that would be a bad idea when it could be developed into something even better. I'm not sure on the name for this one, since Ultimate and Crazy is making it very hard to come up with something that will really tell you that we're taking the obstacle to the next level, but after careful consideration I've decided to name it the Motherfucking Cliffhanger.


As you can see, it is exactly like the Crazy Cliffhanger, but instead of landing in muddy water when you fail, you fall into a raging inferno. I think this would be the final motivation certain competitors, such as Asa Kazuma, needs to actually finish this obstacle.

Yeah, I'm totally feeling these ideas. Now I just need to find out how much it would cost to send a package to Japan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, they make us feel special. (*^^*)